I had tried a group reformer class prior in Phoenix, and one on one with Andrea is No Comparison! Andrea really knows her practice and adjusts the move to what is most beneficial for your body. I refer everyone I meet to Andrea... She is passionate about her teaching and that shows in her instruction. She works you hard and pushes you to your personal limit, whatever that may be on that particular day.
/ Raquel barbey /
Need to know:
- Appointments are scheduled online. Morning appointments are usually booked with current clients. However, when clients are on holiday or out sick, the space is open for a single session. A valid credit card is required to schedule your session.
- Payments are non-refundable and non-transferrable. If you cancel same day and/or with less than 8 hours notice, your session is marked as LATE CANCEL and a session is deducted from your package. If a first session, your payment is not refunded and you must pay for another session, should you wish to reschedule. More than two same day cancels or late cancels, will result in the inability to schedule at Coronado Pilates.
- Socks must be worn during sessions. Pilates socks are available for purchase at the studio for $15.
- Coronado Pilates only offers one on one sessions. Duets and group classes are not offered.
- Please cancel if you are sick. If you arrive sick, you may be sent home and the session marked as used. Would much prefer you're able to perform at 100% and be well. Please be courteous and respectful of the studio and the clients who also share the space.